Dr. Michael Sheehan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 19th, 2016
I had an emergency appendectomy done by Dr Sheehan. I had no choice because he was on-call when I came into the ER. Horrible bedside manner. I just feel sorry for anyone else who gets stuck with this surgeon!

November 23rd, 2015
Poor bedside manners!
I met the patient at the office, as the power of attorney of my parent. I made it to the appointment 10 minutes after the scheduled time, because for one, I have never had a doctor take me on time and I had just spent 3 1/2 hours at another doctor's appointment that same week. So when I got to the office, I was surprised to see that my mother had already gone back and asked if it was okay to go in. The receptionist was very nice and said yes. I knocked on the door, no answer, then opened and he said, "am I early?" as if to say you are late. During the consultation, I asked if I could ask a question, he then said, "wait I'm not done yet." If he had been the doctor that I had been assigned, I would be looking for another surgeon. He never introduced himself and had no interest in who I was or why I was there. Very poor bedside manners!

October 12th, 2012
Great Surgeon
He was right on time, no wait in the office, gave me my options for surgery and answered all my questions. I was scheduled for my surgery quickly and had no problems after surgery. It was a great experience if you have to have surgery. I would highly recommend him!