Dr. Michael Sheehan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sheehan?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sheehan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017

THE MAN THINKS HE CAN WALK ON WATER . I WAS PUT WITH HIM BECAUSE HE WAS ON CALL THE DAY I BROKE SIX RIBS ON ONE SIDE. I HAVE MANY HEALTH ISSUES THAT I AM BEING TREATED FOR AT CLEVELAND CLINIC. I INSTRUCTED THE HOSPITAL I COULD NOT BE SUBJECT TO OPIATES DO TO A LIVER PROCEDURE. WHEN I ASKED DR SHEEHAN TO CONTACT CLEVELAND BEFORE ANYTHING WAS DONE . I WAS TOLD BY HIM HE DID NOT NEED TO TALK TO THEM HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. WITH THAT EGOTISTICAL ATTITUDE ONE OF THESE DAYS HE IS GOING TO SEVERELY CAUSE DAMAGE OR WORSE TO ONE OF HIS PATIENTS. MAYBE IT IS TIME TO RETIRE!

January 20th, 2016

I had an emergency appendectomy done by Dr Sheehan. I had no choice because he was on-call when I came into the ER. Horrible bedside manner. I just feel sorry for anyone else who gets stuck with this surgeon!

November 23rd, 2015

Poor bedside manners!

I met the patient at the office, as the power of attorney of my parent. I made it to the appointment 10 minutes after the scheduled time, because for one, I have never had a doctor take me on time and I had just spent 3 1/2 hours at another doctor's appointment that same week. So when I got to the office, I was surprised to see that my mother had already gone back and asked if it was okay to go in. The receptionist was very nice and said yes. I knocked on the door, no answer, then opened and he said, "am I early?" as if to say you are late. During the consultation, I asked if I could ask a question, he then said, "wait I'm not done yet." If he had been the doctor that I had been assigned, I would be looking for another surgeon. He never introduced himself and had no interest in who I was or why I was there. Very poor bedside manners!

October 12th, 2012

Great Surgeon

He was right on time, no wait in the office, gave me my options for surgery and answered all my questions. I was scheduled for my surgery quickly and had no problems after surgery. It was a great experience if you have to have surgery. I would highly recommend him!

February 23rd, 2017