A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Snyder, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Snyder practice?
Dr. Michael Snyder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Browns Mills, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Browns Mills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.