A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Stein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Stein MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Stein practice?
- Dr. Michael Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stein practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Infectious Disease Doctors.