A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tran, Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tran, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thien Tran MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Michael Tran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tran practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Endocrinologists.