A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tran, Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tran, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thien Tran MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Michael Tran has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tran practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Endocrinologists.