A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Walsh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Walsh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Michael Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walsh practices Anesthesiology near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Bloomington Anesthesiologists.