A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael White is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael White, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Mammary Cancer (Experimental)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. White has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas White MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. White practice?
- Dr. Michael White has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael White practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.