A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael White, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Liver Cancer, and Mammary Cancer Experimental.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. White has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance