A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Williams is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Williams MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Williams practice?
- Dr. Michael Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Williams practices Internal Medicine near Suffolk, VA.
See Suffolk Internists.