Dr. Michael Yim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 15 reviews

October 18th, 2016
Patients BEWARE! While Dr. Yim's technical skills are good, his communication and interpersonal skills are terrible. He is rude, condescending, and disrespectful to his patients. I doubt that he enjoys his chosen profession and I hope he finds something more to his liking. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone . . ,

August 20th, 2016
Doesn't live up to his reputation
Dr. Yim is overloaded. He doesn't have sufficient time to accurately diagnose problems and frequently refers patient out rather than spend time diagnosing. Scheduling an appointment can be a challenge. Frequently, no one answers the telephone. Rather, you go to voice mail and wait for someone to return your call.

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Yim
I couldn't be happier with Dr. Yim as my primary care doctor. I've been going to him for years now and I'm continually impressed with his knowledge of medicine, eagerness to help, and patience to listen. I've been in his office countless times with a full waiting room, and Dr. Yim speaks with me as if I'm his only patient for the day, each and every time. I've never felt like he was in a rush, and he is extremely personable. Dr. Yim is awesome!

July 18th, 2016
Dr. YIm
I agree with latest comment in that office does not respond to phone calls. I have left three messages to try and get test results.

May 11th, 2016
Very Poor Response Processes.
Very difficult to talk to a person whether making an appointment or trying to get a response on an order. Their 24 hour response is completely false and they are very poor about returning phone calls. Dr. Yim is good - it's just his staff that are completely inadequate in their people skills and responsiveness.

December 4th, 2015
Dr. Yim Has Changed
Dr. Yim used to spend time with us on our visits and listen to our concerns. Now he rushes through appointments and his staff will not even return our phone calls.

August 29th, 2015
worst experience of my life
do not visit this Dr. he is arrogant and rude to a critical point that may end up causing you and your health a great detriment

January 16th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Yim for several years. He is an excellent doctor.

March 11th, 2014
Dr. Yim is fantastic! He takes his time and has a very caring bedside manner. Also, he is always able to get my son in the same day I call.

September 8th, 2013
Satisfied Patient
Dr. Yim is an excellent family physician. On more than one occasion he treated me in his office as an add-on patient (emergency status) and was extremely polite. One strong characteristic of Dr. Yim is he is a good listener.

August 8th, 2013
Has been a great Doctor for me.
I have been seeing Dr. Yim for about three years now. My only complaint early on was his office staff. That has all changed. His Nurse is great and she follows up with any issues i have and always gets me in for an appointment on short notice when I am sick. Dr. Yim and I have a great relationship and i feel he really cares about my health.

July 23rd, 2013
Recent physical
I just switched to Dr. Yim and the wait to get an appointment as a new patient was worth it!!! His office was staff was so courteous. His nurse answered questions and also informed Dr. Yim of them. Dr. Yim is thorough, takes 1:1 time, and listens. I feel I am finally in good hands!