Learn more about Dr. Michael Taba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Taba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taba
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Taba, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taba graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Taba has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Taba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Taba practice?
- Dr. Michael Taba has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Taba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.