inactive

Michael M Takamura MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 2nd, 2015
I've seen Dr. Takamura regularly for 4 years. He is the one physician I trust implicitly with my life and well-being.

November 11th, 2014
know- it -all attitude. Even caught him smirking at me out of spite ..felt uncomfortable every session we had, wish i could go back and opt for a different doctor instead of wasting time and energy with Takamura. Don't make the same mistake.

March 9th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Takamura
I have been a patient of Dr. Takamura for 6 years. I suffer from severe anxiety and he has helped me tremendously! He is bright, caring, and honest. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a psychiatrist! He is amazing and has improved my quality of life! I would not go to anyone else because he is the absolute best!!!

April 22nd, 2012
This doctor needs more experience
When I suggested that Dr Takamura may have been jumping to an incorrect conclusion based on second-hand information from Aurora, he became very defensive and angry (!) and offended that I would challenge him. After all, he went to medical school, so he must be smarter than everyone else, right?