A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Talbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talbert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talbert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Talbert, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbert graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Talbert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Talbert MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Talbert practice?
- Dr. Michael Talbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Talbert practices Radiation Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Radiation Oncologists.