A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tamber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tamber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tamber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamber graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jonathan Tamber MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Tamber practice?
- Dr. Michael Tamber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tamber practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Endocrinologists.