A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tamberella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tamberella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamberella
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Tamberella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tamberella, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamberella graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tamberella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- CaroMont Heart - Lake Wylie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Tamberella MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Tamberella practice?
- Dr. Michael Tamberella has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tamberella practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Internists and Gastonia Cardiologists.