A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tamul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tamul, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamul graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Tamul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Tamul MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Tamul practice?
- Dr. Michael Tamul has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tamul practices Anesthesiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Anesthesiologists.