A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Taormina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Taormina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Taormina, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Taormina graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Taormina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Evans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Taormina MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Taormina practice?
- Dr. Michael Taormina has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Taormina practices Neurology near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Neurologists.