Dr. Michael Taormina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Taormina?

Posted on September 27th, 2017

This Doctor was very rude and acted like I was wasting his time. He wouldn't sit down and talk with me about my symptoms and thought he had my disease figured out. Very poor quality of time & care from this Neurologist.

Went for chronic migraines

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Listed as migraine specialist. Brought paperwork with treatment to date and drugs I have failed. He suggested 2 treatments that were on the list, Botox, which I have been in since 2013, and Spring TMS that I used for 6 months last year.

Great Dr

Posted on November 20th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Taormina many times. The wait time is normally low. The only time I have seen a long wait time was when he had to go to hospital for a patient emergency. This did not bother me as I would want my doctor to come to me if I had an emergency. The staff is friendly. Dr. Taormina explains my condition and answers my questions. I am deeply disapointed by the negative reviews online as I would not see anyone else. He is a great doctor.

Great Dr

Posted on November 20th, 2016

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

I am not pleased with him. He is very I'm the Doctor type I know everything, and you just need to do what I say kind of Doctor. He doesn't show any compashion in my experience. I will find another doctor that I feels cares about me and wants to help me get better.

internet is a better doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Please make the trip to Sav. He was the most unprepared and unreasonable MD Ive ever encountered. Like me, if you need a neurologist, you have enough problems that your doctor should not be one of them .

Very satisfied patient

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Taormina for several years. Dr Taormina was able to make a diagnosis that neurologist in Savannah were not able to diagnose (multiple sclerosis). I wish I had gone to him sooner. He has been very caring and passionate from the first day. He is a very smart man. He is very knowledgeable about multiple sclerosis. His staff is caring also. I would not go to any other Neurologist. I highly recommend him to everybody. I can not imagine anybody saying anything bad about him!

BEWARE

Posted on November 4th, 2014

I rather have my Vet treat me than Dr T. INCOMPETENT! Someone needs to pull his license.

Great Physician

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Dr. Michael Taormina is wonderful. I have been his patient for many years. He has always taken care of me and considered everything. I have had many tests and treatments along the way. I would never go to anyone other that him. Oh and the staff are very nice.

Posted on January 16th, 2013

NOT A DR. I WOULD TRUST. HE IS NOT A CARING OR COMPASSIONATE DR. HE SEEMS LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. DON'T ASK HIM TO WRITE A PRESCRIPTION FOR A POWERCHAIR. HE REFUSES TO. EVEN THOUGH INSURANCE PAYS FOR IT. DOESN'T COST HIM ANYTHING. HE THINKS HE KNOWS MORE THAN INSURANCE COMPANIES DO. ANOTHER THING... HE DOES NOT READ YOUR CHART TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO, EVEN THOUGH IT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. HE CONTINUES TO CALL IN MEDS THAT PLAINLY STATES ON CHART ALLERGIES TO MEDS. DUH. ONE OF THESE DAYS HE GONNA GIVE SOMEONE A MED THAT CAUSE DEATH. HE DOESN'T READ WHAT MEDS ALLERGIC TO!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2017