A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tapper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tapper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapper graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Tapper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leitner Tapper MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Tapper practice?
- Dr. Michael Tapper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tapper practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.