A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Taragin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Taragin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taragin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Taragin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Taragin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Taragin practice?
- Dr. Michael Taragin has 13 office locations.
Dr. Michael Taragin practices Anesthesiology near Rutherford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ and Secaucus, NJ.
See Rutherford Anesthesiologists.