Dr. Michael Tedford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Tedford?

March 2nd, 2015

Great Doctor!

Dr. Michael Tedford is my hero. Not only did he come in on a Sunday when the office was closed, but he diagnosed me with something I had been dealing with for over a year. So good to put a name to something. I would give him all the stars.

August 18th, 2013

Great Doc!

Cataracts quickly & painlessly removed! Don't wear glasses anymore - after 70 years of wearing them. Staff not only courteous but kind & friendly too. Friends sent there as satisfied as I.

July 19th, 2011

The BEST!

Dr. Michael Tedford is the best. My 90+ Mother in Law fell down in the house a day after having eye surgery. Dr. Tedford came to the emergency room in the hospital to make sure that she did not rip any of the stitches. In addition, most of our appointments on Saturdays because we work during the week! Dr. Tedford opens the office for us and we appreciate all that he had done. God bless Dr. Tedford!

April 1st, 2010

PROFESSIONAL, CARING AND CONSIDERATE

I am a patient of Dr. Tedford and want to let everyone know what a great physician and surgeon he is. I was diagnosed with cataracts and he put me at ease with the entire process and his staff was extremely helpful and caring as to my concerns and needs. He is a true professional and is the template of what all doctors should be today.

March 29th, 2010

Very Pleasant experience

February 17th, 2010

Extremely rude

EXTREMELY unproffesional, inconsiderate, inpatient, and actually put his hands on my father! I was appalled at the fact that the staff was so professional and helpful and that the doctor ended up being so poorly mannered. Although the exam was completed and a prescription was written, my father has no intention of filling it or referring him to anybody at all. I cannot believe that doctors who act this way are in business!We will write to the better business bureau and hope that nobody else gets treated this way again!

August 27th, 2017