A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tedford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Tedford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tedford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tedford graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Tedford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Tedford MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Tedford practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tedford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Tedford practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.