Learn more about Dr. Michael Teixido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Teixido is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teixido
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teixido Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Teixido, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Vestibular Diseases
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teixido graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teixido has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Teixido MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Teixido practice?
- Dr. Michael Teixido has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Teixido practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.