an amazing doctor show details an amazing doctor
Jan 20th, 2015

he diagnosed my dizziness problem in 20 mins. as migraine associated vertigo. After taking the drug he prescribed for 9 months, I no longer have any symptoms. He is truly an amazing doctor, the best I have been to in my 68 years.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Nov 3rd, 2012

After consulting with six other specialists, I was referred to Dr.Teixido. He listened carefully to my symptoms, and then had me backtrack several times. He asked excellent follow up questions which really helped me think through what exactly was going on. He scheduled proper testing that was not evasive or traumatic, and then properly diagnosed my condition. He has successfully treated me for years. I won't say that he has a perfect bedside manor, but he is the only one that was able to properly diagnose me after over a year of symptoms and doctors.

s show details s
Jun 28th, 2012

s

J.T. Flynn show details J.T. Flynn
Jan 26th, 2012

Excellent surgeon.

cold and uncaring show details cold and uncaring
Sep 20th, 2011

title says it all. he doesnt even care to remember what ailments he is treating you for

Jun 23rd, 2011

RUDE AND NOT CARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 27th, 2011

As a long time patient suffering from migraines and vertigo you would think he could understand my unsteasy walking.... right. Well my 10 year old daughter had surgery scheduled with him and he refused to do the surgery saying he believed i was intoxicated. Been sober for 18 years, thank you) but even if that was the case my husband, my daughters father was there and in full capasity.

May 9th, 2011

Maybe I caught this doctor on a bad day, but my wait time in the office was THREE HOURS. I've never had a wait in a doctor's office even remotely close to that. After having me wait for three hours in the waiting room, I had to wait some more in the room while filling out a survey of questions that the doctor would read instead of directly talking to me about the questions. Once I got to see him, he just increased my imatrex dosage (which my regular doctor could've done) and told me to look at his website. He spent most of the visit telling me repeatedly that my sinus infections I got as a child, and no longer get, were actually migraines - totally irrelevant and not helpful to me since I no longer get them anyway.

granuloma show details granuloma
by jaia@verzion.net on Oct 16th, 2009

If it were not for Dr Teixido doing surgery to remove my mass & get my headaches under control to some degree rather than severe everday all day, i dont know what i what do he has been a blessing in my life. I would highly reccomend him to anyone.

Simply the best show details Simply the best
by Citysearch User on Apr 4th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Our son was referred to Dr. Teixido for a double tympanoplasty. Dr. Teixido was very patient and easy-going with him during exams pre- and ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Dec 4th, 2008

Did a wonderful job with a complex medical issue. He seemed to really think through differential diagnoses and spent a lot of time with me going over the issues.

> > Patient Reviews