inactive

Michael T Temkin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 13th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Temkin for 15 years. My husband and my mother also go to Dr. Temkin. He is thorough, caring and takes the time you need to ask questions and you are not feeling rushed. As my husband and my elderly mother have both been ill and in the hospital he is always available day or night to call me back and assist in giving me the right support I needed. He is the BEST!

November 13th, 2015
Unfriendly staff that administratively gets nothing right then blames each other (including the doctor). Doctor himself is purely textbook. Called once on a Friday at 12:30 with a semi-emergency and was told that they were closing in a few hours and that I was on my own. Never had anywhere close to as poor an overall experience with any other doctor or doctor's office.

August 10th, 2015
Did not follow up on tests for 4 months until I called. Rarely in the office and takes forever to get an appointment for a simple test.

March 12th, 2015
Great doctor and a super guy!

May 10th, 2012
Great program, great staff
I couldn't be happier with the whole office. Since I started the diet program through Dr. Temkin's office I have lost 90 pounds in ten months, and am more than halfway to my goal. The staff has been extremely supportive and helpful, and couldn't be friendlier. I especially want to thank Sue, Ashley, and Erica for all their encouragement and help in this process.

March 22nd, 2012
Multiple Misdiagnosis
Sorry Dr. But you missed the mark to many times. We are switching doctors.

September 14th, 2011
Sort of Like a Cinic Mill
He sees patients only during first visit and then delegates follow up visits with the office staff. Not sure who they are as they do not have badges.

October 15th, 2010
I have been going to Dr. Temkin for years and would not change doctors. Would rather change insurances than give him up. He is caring and takes the time to listen. I find his office staff very friendly and caring.

October 14th, 2010
Barbara
Dr. Temkin genuinely cares about you. The office staff was a little rude and ignored a number of people until they were ready to talk. Dr. Temkin listens and wants to figure out the problem. The only negative is he is too ready to send you to a specialist or to someone else.

October 4th, 2010
A Doc You Can Relate To
Dr. Temkin is a super nice guy who genuinely cares about his patients. Great listener. Down to earth attitude that makes you feel instantly comfortable. I now cares for my whole family and we could not be happier. Staff is awesome.

August 23rd, 2010
Dr. Temkin comes as close to an old time doctor as possible. His follow up is amazing and his staff extremely friendly. I was once in severe pain and called his office at about 6am. I actually managed to talk to Dr. Temkin. The only thing that would make him better is if he made housecalls!

May 11th, 2010
Friendly and Caring Office
I had such a great experience at Dr. Temkins office- I just had to pass on a recommendation. The front office gal welcomed me with a warm smile and checked me in. I had forgotten me insurance card- but, she nicely looked up my information without difficulty. After a five minute wait in the gorgeous waiting room, I saw Dr. Temkin. He was extremely understanding and sympathetic to my issues. He spent time to listen and assess my problems. I recommend using Dr. Temkin as your Doctor.