A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Templer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Templer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Templer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Templer graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Templer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Templer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Templer practice?
- Dr. Michael Templer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Templer practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Minot, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL.
See Minot Anesthesiologists and Minot Pain Management Doctors.