Dr. Michael Tendler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Tendler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017

A Caring Doctor

He is a fantastic doctor. He is very knowledgeable and discusses everything with me in a calm and reassuring manner. I highly recommend him.

June 21st, 2017

Top Notch Gastroenterologist

Dr. Tendler has been my Gastro doctor for many years. I recently visited with him and thought it is now time for me to write a review because as I said above, he is really Top Notch and a pleasure to deal with. He always returns my calls and is sensitive to my problem. I highly recommend him, think he is the best.

March 15th, 2017

The Best Gastroenterologist

So happy Dr. Tendler is my physician. He always gives such careful and thoughtful consideration to my ailments, and really knows what he is doing, Very on target with his diagnosis. He is a top notch professional in every way, I very highly recommend to ALL. !

January 11th, 2017

Great Gastro doctor

Dr. Tendler is a wonderful and smart doctor, who has a wonderful bedside manner.. I am very impressed with him. He is extremely responsive, always gets back to me and most importantly diagnosed and treated my stomach , I highly recommend.

October 4th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Tendler's for 2 years, and find him to be an excellent doctor and strongly recommend him.

June 27th, 2016

Great Stomach Doctor

Have had stomach issues for years, and have never known what is wrong. Internist tried a few different medicines but they only worked for a very short period of time. Finally decided to see Dr. Tendler who is a stomach specialist (gastroenterologist) and through trial and error has figured out what my problem is and how to manage it . Feel Great, recommend to anyone looking for an excellent gastroenterologist. you don't have to continue to suffer!!, see Dr. Tendler

March 9th, 2016

New , happy patient

I have now had 2 recent visits with Dr. Tendler and am so glad to know that I do not need to run into NYC to find a smart, insightful and wonderful gastroenterologist. He is a pleasure to deal with, as was his office staff. All very professional and efficient, a true reflection of him. I highly recommend this gastroenterologist to all.

November 13th, 2015

Patient, caring doctor

I just saw Dr. Tendler for the first time and was very impressed not only with him, but also with his office. He performed my first ever colonoscopy and it could not have gone better (except of course for the prep). He explained everything carefully and am so happy I was referred to him. Great to know that there are still caring smart doctors out there.

April 8th, 2015

Personable, smart and caring

I was very impressed with Dr. Tendler. He really listened very carefully to all of my symptoms and explained the steps he was taking to substantiate what he thinks is wrong with me, in a very understandable way. He is smart and warm. I expect to have a long on-going patient/doctor relationship with him. Glad that I went to see him, I am feeling better already.

February 27th, 2015

Professional with a great bedside manner

Was told that he was THE Gastroenterologist to see, and the referrals were quite right. Had my 1st ever colonoscopy with him and he allayed all of my fears, was timely, professional and explained his findings in a way I could understand. He is a smart doctor with a great bedside manner. Highly recommend.

October 24th, 2014

I love this doctor

I was highly referred to Dr. Tendler by my physician. I had already heard about him from friends. I am very pleased with the care and listening he had for me. He clearly, in a way I could understand, explained what he thought was going on, proposed a game plan, substantiated his suspicions with a couple of tests, and really showed care and compassion. Great doctor!, highly recommend to all!!.

March 24th, 2014

My first visit with Dr. Tendler

Just had my first visit with Dr. Tendler and am really glad that he was referred to me. He was very intelligent & asked thought provoking questions about my stomach issues. He seemed to already have an idea what my problem is and is trying me on medication to see if he can resolve my issue. I have complete confidence that he knows what he is doing, and am really glad to have met him. His office staff was also very courteous and efficient. Great Office!!