Dr. Michael Tendler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 4th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Tendler's for 2 years, and find him to be an excellent doctor and strongly recommend him.

June 27th, 2016
Great Stomach Doctor
Have had stomach issues for years, and have never known what is wrong. Internist tried a few different medicines but they only worked for a very short period of time. Finally decided to see Dr. Tendler who is a stomach specialist (gastroenterologist) and through trial and error has figured out what my problem is and how to manage it . Feel Great, recommend to anyone looking for an excellent gastroenterologist. you don't have to continue to suffer!!, see Dr. Tendler

March 9th, 2016
New , happy patient
I have now had 2 recent visits with Dr. Tendler and am so glad to know that I do not need to run into NYC to find a smart, insightful and wonderful gastroenterologist. He is a pleasure to deal with, as was his office staff. All very professional and efficient, a true reflection of him. I highly recommend this gastroenterologist to all.

November 13th, 2015
Patient, caring doctor
I just saw Dr. Tendler for the first time and was very impressed not only with him, but also with his office. He performed my first ever colonoscopy and it could not have gone better (except of course for the prep). He explained everything carefully and am so happy I was referred to him. Great to know that there are still caring smart doctors out there.

April 8th, 2015
Personable, smart and caring
I was very impressed with Dr. Tendler. He really listened very carefully to all of my symptoms and explained the steps he was taking to substantiate what he thinks is wrong with me, in a very understandable way. He is smart and warm. I expect to have a long on-going patient/doctor relationship with him. Glad that I went to see him, I am feeling better already.

February 27th, 2015
Professional with a great bedside manner
Was told that he was THE Gastroenterologist to see, and the referrals were quite right. Had my 1st ever colonoscopy with him and he allayed all of my fears, was timely, professional and explained his findings in a way I could understand. He is a smart doctor with a great bedside manner. Highly recommend.

October 24th, 2014
I love this doctor
I was highly referred to Dr. Tendler by my physician. I had already heard about him from friends. I am very pleased with the care and listening he had for me. He clearly, in a way I could understand, explained what he thought was going on, proposed a game plan, substantiated his suspicions with a couple of tests, and really showed care and compassion. Great doctor!, highly recommend to all!!.

March 24th, 2014
My first visit with Dr. Tendler
Just had my first visit with Dr. Tendler and am really glad that he was referred to me. He was very intelligent & asked thought provoking questions about my stomach issues. He seemed to already have an idea what my problem is and is trying me on medication to see if he can resolve my issue. I have complete confidence that he knows what he is doing, and am really glad to have met him. His office staff was also very courteous and efficient. Great Office!!

December 3rd, 2013
Long Time Patient
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Tendler's and have always received the best medical care. He has a tremendous bed side manner and I feel most comfortable discussing all medical concerns with him. In addition, he and his staff runs a very professional office. He runs on schedule and always returns my calls in a timely manner. I find him to be very responsive as a doctor. I feel obligated to write this because I just visited with Dr. Tendler and was thought it was about time that I share my opinion of him with the public.

September 4th, 2013
very attentive
I went to Dr. Tendler's office not knowing much about his reputation or staff. From the moment i Walked into his office I was impressed with the quality of care. The front desk is attentive and on top of everything and after I met with Dr. Tendler I realized they were a reflection of him and how he runs his practice. He was equally as attentive and caring. Dr. Tendler's knowledge, bedside manner and overall demeanor provided me with a degree of comfort that eased my fear. He took time to discuss the diagnosis with me and explained to me exactly what was required. I would recommend him to any and everyone without hesitation. He is one of the best physicians I have ever encountered.

April 29th, 2013
Great Doctor
Really down to earth insightful doctor who is warm and caring. Spent a lot of time with me helping me to understand my condition (one that he diagnosed), and what I should and should not eat, etc... It took about 2 weeks for my diet and medication to kick in and I am so thankful that I went to him, as I now feel like a new person!!! Highly recommend, he is the best!!!!!

October 20th, 2012
Excellent Physician
Dr. Tendler is everything you expect a doctor to be;smart, a good listener, patient and extremely knowledgeable. He diagnosed my problem and then in order to get my condition under control patiently worked with me to get the right balance of medication and a proper diet.I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Tendler he is an excellent and professional Gastorenteorologist