A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tepper, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tepper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepper graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Tepper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Tepper MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Tepper practice?
- Dr. Michael Tepper has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tepper practices Internal Medicine near Enumclaw, WA.
See Enumclaw Internists.