A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tewfik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewfik graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tewfik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tewfik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance