A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tewfik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tewfik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewfik graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Tewfik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Helmy Tewfik MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Tewfik practice?
- Dr. Michael Tewfik has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tewfik practices Internal Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Internists.