A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thakor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thakor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thakor, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakor graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Thakor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Thakor MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Thakor practice?
- Dr. Michael Thakor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Thakor practices Rheumatology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Rheumatologists.