A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tharp is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tharp, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Mastocytosis (Mast Cell Diseases)
- Nail Diseases
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tharp graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tharp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Tharp MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Tharp practice?
- Dr. Michael Tharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tharp practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.