Learn more about Dr. Michael Thase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thase is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thase
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thase Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thase, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thase graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thase has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Thase MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Thase practice?
- Dr. Michael Thase has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Thase practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.