Learn more about Dr. Michael Thase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thase, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thase graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thase has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Thase MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Thase practice?
- Dr. Michael Thase has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Thase practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.