A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thebert, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thebert graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Thebert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Matthew Thebert MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Thebert practice?
- Dr. Michael Thebert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Thebert practices Psychiatry near Caledonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Caledonia Psychiatrists.