A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Theisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Theisen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Theisen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Theisen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Theisen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Theisen practice?
- Dr. Michael Theisen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Theisen practices Anesthesiology near Minot, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Minot Anesthesiologists.