Dr. Michael Theodorakis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2016
A smart personable man with a calming manner while dealing every day with very serious issues. Most important, he seems to be straight forward and truthful with his patients.

December 26th, 2013
Amazing!
This review comes about 33 years late. Doctor Theo was one of a team of many that treated me for Leukemia in 1980 at Upstate Medical University. I was 22 and 4 months pregnant. Long story short, the baby is now 33 with a child of his own and I love being "Granny Rosie" because of people like him who were there to help me along the way. He was a very caring and considerate doctor. I will always remember him and I appreciate everything he did for me many years ago. I would definitely have him for my doctor again. I know I would be in good hands.

June 7th, 2012
Puts your mind at ease...
Dr. Theo really cares about his patients. He's very thorough with your care and always has your best interest at heart. At a young age I thought the last place I'd end up is a hematologist's office with a DVT but here I was. I'm glad I ended up with Dr. Theo as my physician and am grateful for the care I have received. I highly recommend him, and his office staff is wonderful!

December 8th, 2011
a great heme/onc
As a physician myself, I select my doctors carefully. Although I've known Mike for 25 years, I only recently saw him as a patient. I found him warm, compassionate caring, and highly professional. The office staff is great, too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

April 8th, 2010
great compassionate, felt totally secure putting my life in his hands