Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Therrien
Dr. Michael Therrien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Putnam, CT, with another office in Hartford, CT. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Therrien is affiliated with Day Kimball Hospital, Woodland Physician Associates, Inc. and St Francis Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Therrien has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Michael Therrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Putnam, CT.
Dr. Ronald Klare
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dayville, CT 2.13 mi38
Dr. Joseph Botta
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dayville, CT 2.17 mi20
Dr. Daniel Oneill
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Dayville, CT 2.17 mi24