Learn more about Dr. Michael Thieken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thieken, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thieken
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thieken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thieken, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thieken graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thieken has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thieken MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Thieken practice?
- Dr. Michael Thieken has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Thieken practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Orthopedic Surgeons.