A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thieken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thieken is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thieken, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thieken graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Thieken has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thieken MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Thieken practice?
- Dr. Michael Thieken has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Thieken practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Fishers Surgeons.