A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thieken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thieken, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thieken
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thieken, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thieken graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Thieken has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thieken MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Thieken practice?
- Dr. Michael Thieken has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Thieken practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Orthopedic Surgeons.