A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thielman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thielman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thielman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Thielman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thielman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Thielman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Thielman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Thielman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Thielman practice?
- Dr. Michael Thielman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Thielman practices Otolaryngology near Stevens Point, WI.
See Stevens Point Otolaryngologists.