Learn more about Dr. Michael Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Michael Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Whitinsville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Franklin, MA.
See Whitinsville Internists and Whitinsville Endocrinologists.