A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thursby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thursby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thursby, DO, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Thursby graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Thursby has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Thursby DO and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Thursby practice?
- Dr. Michael Thursby has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Thursby practices Nephrology near East Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI and Johnston, RI.
See East Providence Nephrologists.