Dr. Michael Tigani Is this you?

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Dr. Tigani has provided excellent, supportive care to our elderly parents for many years. We siblings praise his understanding of geriatric issues and his finesse in addressing difficult needs.

Great doctor but always 1-2 HOURS behind

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr. Tigani is a great physician, superb. However, his staff must ( I'm guessing ) either consistently overbook him or simply just not follow scheduling protocols. I've been a patient of his for years, and I consistently wait 1-2 hours past my appointment time in the waiting room / exam room before seeing him. I am a very busy professional / mom / business owner and just don't have this time to waste in a waiting room. I understand emergencies, etc...but when this is a consistent issue it is ridiculous and disrespectful of the patients time.

Very abrupt and rude.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

The appointment was made and assumed time would be spent to answer concerns. Quick walk in wrote prescription and departed. I can't recall if my eyes were checked it was so fast. Great credentials but wierexperience. No confidence therefore I went elsewhere for a prescription.

Excellent Care

Posted on July 26th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Tigani for many years and have always received the best care. His entire staff have always helped me promptly and courteously. I never have a problem getting an appointment for any emergency that may arise. I usually never have to wait very long and get a thorough exam. I'm very pleased with Dr. Tigani and his staff and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great caring doctor.

Rude and Misleading Staff - Just want your money

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Staff will attempt to con you into thinking they accept your insurance. You will receive a large sum bill months later. Any attempts to dispute the amount will be met with resistance and further demands.

Posted on October 31st, 2016