A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tilley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tilley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tilley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Tilley practice?
Dr. Michael Tilley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.