A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tilley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tilley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tilley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tilley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
- Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brenden Tilley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Tilley practice?
- Dr. Michael Tilley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tilley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.