A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tillirson is Excellent. Dr. Tillirson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillirson graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tillirson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tillirson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tillirson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Tillirson practice?
Dr. Michael Tillirson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Emergency Physicians and Anderson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Tillirson, Dr. Micheal Tillirson, Dr. Michel Tillirson, Dr. Mickey Tillirson, Dr. Miguel Tillirson, Dr. Mike Tillirson