A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Walter Tim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Tim practice?
- Dr. Michael Tim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tim practices Pediatrics near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Loganville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Pediatricians.