inactive

Michael B Tindel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 9th, 2016
The best Diagnostician in South Florida.

September 16th, 2015
Excellent diagnostician

August 16th, 2015
Dr Michael Tindel
Dr tindel was my dr when i was diagnosed with a serious chronic liver disease. He seemed to be knowledgeable at first but when i asked him about certain symptoms i was experiencing he gave me bizarre answers. He also took me off of medication that were detriment to my health. When i went to cancel my appointment and get my medical records he had switched me to a FP Dr. I have a very serious condition and need a specialist. I would have to go sometimes almost two weeks without my mrds because he and his staff would not return calls at all. I have since switched Dr and have been put back on all meds and he has rerun all test plus more. Dr tindel wants you to believe he is this great healer but dont fall for it there is a reason why he has been in so many different practice in different states. Be sure and get a second opinion

March 1st, 2014
Stay clear
IN short- careless, superfluous, I-do-not-care Doctor. Looks like he left the same impression in New York.

February 28th, 2014
How refreshing to have a physician that genuinely cared about my mother. Dr Tindel asked so many questions about her history and made an accurate assessment that all of her medicines were not necessary. He was very nice and very bright. THANK YOU Dr Tindel

October 20th, 2012
Finest doctor i HAVE EVER MET

May 16th, 2011
good diagnostician
I thought he was a caring Dr. a good diagnostician . Problem is he left the practice and no one can tell me where he went.

September 8th, 2010
Best Doctor I've ever met. Sorry to see him leaving the clinic

September 6th, 2010
absolultely wonderful phyiscian. I have had crohn's ds. for 8 years. Doctor Tindel placed me on a new medication called entecort with fewer side effects than my old medications and for the first time in years I am able to live my life and leave my home without having to run to the bathrom.

October 25th, 2009
I hate what you did to us!!!!
Dr. Michael Tindel,This title should be stripped from you and they should never ever let you pratice Medicine in any State. What Doctor leaves all of his patients with out notification, relocating to Las Vegas and screw us. We have not been able to retrieve our Medical Records so that the New Doctor could follow up on us. You are a horrible person to do this to people who had so much faith in you, including me. If anyone reading this knows where we can get our hands on our medical reoords from this non-professional doctor, please send out a SOS immediately. I'm looking for you, to sue the pants off you. Creep!!!

August 26th, 2009
Doctor tindel
WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!

July 28th, 2009
I felt that he was not open to hear what I as the patient knew of my body and its reactions. I felt like because I was not a doctor I don't know what my body is doing even though I researched frequently my symptoms that put me in the hospital. All symtoms linked to what I know I have celiacs disease and Dr. Tindel was pushing Lupus. When I consulted with a pulmonary specialist and a rhuemetologist both agreed that I do not have Lupus or RA.