A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tingey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tingey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tingey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tingey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tingey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Tingey MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Tingey practice?
- Dr. Michael Tingey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tingey practices Internal Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Internists.