Dr. Michael Tino Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Tino?

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr. Tino and the entire staff are great. They treat everyone with respect and they don't act like tr better than u. They are very friendly and helpful in motivating people to do their very best. They saved my life. I would recommend Dr. Tino to anyone who is really wanting to get help. But if u r not serious, they can tell. They know if u r really there for treatment or if it for some other reason. They get to know u here and they all know u by name.

Caregiver

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

tino gives his best and expects you too follow his ways of proven addiction treatment listen too him.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Best Doctor around!!!

Posted on June 26th, 2015

I have to pay for a ride to the Dr and I get there 4th and sign in then the you girl calls everyone else back first and then she would not even call me back the other lady had to because the other girl was playing on her phone...but called EVERYONE else back as soon as a room was open. She even called one back b4 me that was AFTER me and I ask why she said it's only 1....and "you are always in a hurry". I was a nurse for 28 years and NEVER have had an experience like this b4...I hope and pray that I can find her another Dr. Because she has the worst attitude I have EVER been in ANY medical office....very upset. The Dr is VERY nice and caring.

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Very caring Addiction Doctor. He took time to explain my options. Good counselors and staff.

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

I like my physicican because he makes me feel comfortable and like I stand a chance. His team of therapists get you motivated and they have been through the same things that other addicts experienced. This is a great place to get help.

New Patient

Posted on May 12th, 2010

I went to Dr. Tino's office on Unaka Ave. Johnson City, TN, The staff was pleasant and made me feel very comfortable. The Addiction Counselor I saw one on one educated me on the disease state, Then Dr. Tino educated me on the disease state and importance on suboxone as a tool not the solution. This gave me the motivation to work a program of recovery and not use the suboxone as the solution. I have the upmost respect for the total staff. They have mandated meetings with an outside experienced therapist with great experience on the 12 steps. He has been a great tool in my success and recovery. I completely recomend this office to anyone serious about getting their life back. An added benefit with the recquired meetings they reduce your office fee by 10.00 per month to a 200.00 month office visit. Its like they are paying us to quit drugs!!! I have my LIFE back. Thank you Dr. Tino and his staff! especially BILL!!!

Suboxone treatment

Posted on August 17th, 2009

This physician took his time, educated me on drug addiction. The time he took allowed me the courage to be honest and the motivation to seek the mental treatment for my disease. His office mandates meetings.....they call me on my crap! I need that. The meetings are the thing the other suboxone dr's and treatment didn't include. I feel this is the complete treatment and therapy I was looking for.....I see Dr. Tino at his office on Unaka ave. The Broyles drive office was hard to get into.

annonomous

Posted on August 14th, 2009

this doctor was very nice! i went for suboxon treatment and his wife was very nice too!! she does the drug mettings!!! i liked her alot!

Posted on October 20th, 2017