Dr. Michael Tirmonia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Tirmonia?

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I have never had a physician who spends as much time with me as Dr Tirmonia. There usually is a delay in the waiting room but I know he will give me the same attention, courtesy and time as the patient before me. Well worth the wait.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

He discharges patients from his practice at their most vulnerable time,while recovering from a serious illness. He also has been observed by several people scold a patient while the patient is hospitalized and recovering from a serious medical issue. He did so in the presence of others,and total strangers and talked about all the person's medical issues. He violated HIPA Law. Not only has he but his staff has also been disrespectful and condescending to people of a certain race. Dr Tirmonia is a phony, unethical and retaliates if you disagree with him or his staff. His staff charging patients for a co-pay they didn't have then lie about it.

Posted on May 26th, 2015

He gives you plenty of time to say what needs said and if he runs over it is because he is giving that same time to someone else. My husband and I both go to him

In my opinion he gets involved in family affairs that are non of his business.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

In my opinion, he is not ethical.

Prompt, Trustworthy, Helpful

Posted on July 4th, 2014

I picked Dr. Tirmonia as my physician because I know he rounds on his in-patients at 7a.m. and because nurses greatly respect him. I had an irritation under my arm that was a raised bump and was concerned because breast cancer runs in my family. Dr. Tirmonia assured me that it was nothing to worry about and even retrieved a textbook to show me what it was, the characteristics and why it occurred. He answered all my questions and took the time to make certain that I was comfortable with his treatment method. I later saw him for terrible migraines. I had kept a diary for when/where they occurred, and he was able to eliminate every trigger much faster. He knew I was a night shift RN and asked "how much sleep are you getting?" Bingo. Cause found. I also like that he always returns phone calls the same day/evening. I have recommended him many times to people looking for a new doctor, and I hope that he never retires!

Compassion

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I agree with the previous reviews. Dr. Tirmonia is a caring and thoughtful physician. We see medical practices these days that are clearly corporate revenue generators with doctors that don't remember or recognize you. Dr. Tirmonia's practice is small and intimate. I feel fortunate that he was recommended to me and have confidence in his sincerity.

The Best

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Doctor Michael Tirmonia has been my Doctor for thirteen years, he is not only my doctor , he is my friend. He was always there for me when I needed him, always . My Title says it all he is the Best , so is his staff.

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr Tirmonia is a rare find in medicine today. He is thorough, listens considers external influences on my health. He treats his patients himself, he calls you back himself and does not pawn you off to a PA or nurse practioner. I have never had a physician spend as much time with me as Dr Tirmonia and I see him at least every 3 months. If you are looking for an excellent practioner ..... look no further.

Posted on November 13th, 2017