A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tjandrawidjaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tjandrawidjaja
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Tjandrawidjaja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tjandrawidjaja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tjandrawidjaja graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clarence Tjandrawidjaja MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Tjandrawidjaja practice?
- Dr. Michael Tjandrawidjaja has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tjandrawidjaja practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.