Learn more about Dr. Michael Tofano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tofano is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tofano
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tofano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tofano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tofano graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Tofano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Tofano MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Tofano practice?
- Dr. Michael Tofano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tofano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.