A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tofano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tofano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tofano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tofano graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Tofano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Tofano MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Tofano practice?
- Dr. Michael Tofano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tofano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.