A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tofano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tofano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tofano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tofano graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Tofano has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Tofano MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Tofano practice?
- Dr. Michael Tofano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tofano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.