A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tofteland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tofteland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tofteland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tofteland graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tofteland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Tofteland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael Tofteland practice?
- Dr. Michael Tofteland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tofteland practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harper Woods, MI.
See Clinton Township Orthopedic Surgeons and Clinton Township Surgeons.