Learn more about Dr. Michael Tofteland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tofteland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tofteland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tofteland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tofteland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tofteland graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tofteland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Tofteland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Tofteland practice?
- Dr. Michael Tofteland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tofteland practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons and Clinton Township Orthopedic Surgeons.