Learn more about Dr. Michael Tofteland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tofteland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tofteland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tofteland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tofteland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tofteland graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tofteland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Tofteland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Tofteland practice?
- Dr. Michael Tofteland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tofteland practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons and Clinton Township Orthopedic Surgeons.