Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Tolle
Dr. Michael Tolle, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Tolle is affiliated with Harris Cty Hospital Dist, Dallas Regional Medical Center and Texas Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Tolle has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Michael Tolle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Charles Lampe
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Edward Goodman
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi45
Dr. Sara Tranchina
Dallas, TX 0 mi27