A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tolle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tolle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolle
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tolle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tolle, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tolle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Adam Tolle MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Tolle practice?
- Dr. Michael Tolle has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tolle practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.